This website is structured to collect synthetic information necessary to start doing data analysis in NA62.
- A brief overview of the detector, with details that are usually difficult to find for newcomers and several references to published material.
- The software documentation aims to minimize the need for reverse engineering of the existing code, and the code itself has been designed keeping in mind the need for transparency of the data manipulation for a successful analysis in NA62. An overview of concepts concerning the data flow and the software is provided, as a prerequisite to the simple usage instructions that are also available. In further detail, the autogenerated doxygen based documentation is accessible, showing both the code and the description of the most important objects and features. The software itself is mainly object-oriented C++.
- Instructions for requesting or accessing centralized productions, both for data and simulation.
- Mailing list/e-group email@example.com, for announcments, questions or discussions.
- Software meetings every week or two weeks (minutes are usually available).
- Bug tracking. If anything shown here should fail to represent facts, it must be considered a bug, either of the software or the documentation, and should be submitted as such on JIRA.